Suggested uses: *
• For joint inflammation and pain rub a mix of 5 drops lavender oil, 3 drops lemon oil, 1 drop frankincense, and 2 Tbsp fractionated coconut oil on desired area.
• Diffuse during your yoga practice to focus your intention for the day.
• Add to moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes and to rejuvenate the skin.
• When traveling somewhere dry, apply Frankincense to maintain healthy looking fingernails.
• Apply to the bottom of your feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
• After a day of outdoor activity, massage frankincense into hands and feet for a warming and soothing effect.
Botanical Name: Boswellia serrata
Main Constituents: a-Thujene: 60.2%
Plant Part: Resin
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Description / Color / Consistency: A thin, colorless to pale yellow liquid.
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A base note with a medium aroma, Frankincense Essential Oil has a warm and spicy, woody odour that is haunting.
Blends With: Basil, Bergamot, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Cinnamon Bark, Clary Sage, Coriander, Geranium, Ginger, Myrrh and Vanilla.
Product Abstract: Frankincense originates from a small scraggly but hardy tree indigenous to the Middle East, which is small with abundant pinnacle leaves and white or pale pink flowers. The resin begins as a fragrant sticky milky-white liquid that flows from the trunk of the tree when cut. The dried tears are collected, and the resin is then distilled, producing the precious oil. The resin is known as olibanum, derived from the Arabic al-lubÄn or 'that which results from milking', referring to the milky sap. It is used as incense, and has been traded for 5,000 years. Widely used in ancient Egypt, it was one of the ingredients used in the holy oil described in the Talmud. Frankincense was brought back to Europe by Frankish Crusaders (Frank-incense), and the oil is still highly prized today in the perfumery industry, and widely used in the manufacturing of skin-care products.
Cautions: Dilute before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.
￼*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.