• For relief of mucsle aches and pains, apply a mix of 3 drops tea tree oil, 2 drops eucalyptus oil, 2 drops lemon oil, and 1 oz. fractionated coconut oil to desired area.
• Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces.
• Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion.*
• Supports healthy respiratory function.*
• Diffuse to promote a positive mood.
• Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces.
• Lemon oil makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
• Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
• Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
• Put on rag to help remove stubborn, sticky ￼￼residue off surfaces.
• Wash hands with Lemon oil to remove grease after changing your oil.
Botanical Name: Citrus limonum
Main Constituents: Limonene: 55 - 70%
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Processing Method: Cold Pressed
Description / Color / Consistency: A thin, colorless to greenish yellow liquid.
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A top note with a strong aroma, it has a strong bright lemony scent.
Blends With: Bergamot, Lime, Orange and Mandarin.
Product Abstract: The Lemon tree was originally a small thorny evergreen tree native to India. It is now common in Southern Europe, Florida and California. The fruit was well known in Europe by the middle ages, and the Greeks and Romans were advocates of its properties. Lemon Oil has been historically recognized as a cleanser, and Lemons themselves reached the height of fame when the British Navy began using citrus fruits to counteract the effects of scurvy.
Cautions: This Essential Oil has phototoxic properties and exposure to the sun must be avoided after application to the skin. Due to their presence, please consult a physician prior to using this oil. Dilute well before use; May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.