• Hot flashes? Spray a mixture 2 drops lemon oil, 2 drops peppermint oil, and 2 ounces water on desired area to cool down.
• Rub on temples after you wake up for a morning energy boost.
• Diffuse when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
• Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Lemon and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
• Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.*
• Commonly found in oral health products.
• Blends well with Lavender for a soothing massage blend.
• Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
• Inhale for a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me- up on long drives.
• Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating hair massage.
• Repels bugs naturally.
• Spritz around windows and doors.
• Diffuse during study-time.
• Apply topically to relieve feelings of tension.
Botanical Name: Mentha Piperita
Main Constituents: L-Menthol: 35.5%; Menthofuron: 3.6%
Plant Part: Herb
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Description / Color / Consistency: A thin, colorless to pale yellow liquid.
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A top note with a strong aroma, this Peppermint has a strong, fresh, penetrating scent because of its high menthol content, but this oil has a more herbaceous note rather than candy-like.
Blends With: Basil, Bergamot, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Marjoram, Niaouli, Pine, Rosemary, Spearmint and Thyme.
Product Abstract: Mentha piperita is a perennial hybrid that proliferates by spreading its rhizomes underground that can grow anywhere. Peppermint is used as a flavouring agent in the food industry, and in soaps, candles and toiletries.
Note: Because of the very high menthol content of this oil, it tends to crystalize. We would recommend placing the bottle in a very hot water bath, and changing the water frequently until it is back to its liquid state, then gently agitate before use.
Cautions: Dilute very well before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.