• Rid yourself of a pimple overnight by applying a mixture of 1 drop tea tree oil, 1 drop lavender, and 4 drops carrier oil to affected area and cover with bandage or gauze.*
• Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin.
• Promotes healthy immune function.*
• Protects against environmental and seasonal threats.*
• For occasional skin irritations, apply one to two drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
• Combine one to two drops with your facial cleanser or moisturizer for added cleansing properties.
• Apply to skin after shaving.
• Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Main Constituents: Terpinen-4-ol: 40.40%
Plant Part: Leaves
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Description / Color / Consistency: A thin, clear, pale yellow liquid.
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A middle note with a medium aroma, Tee Tree has a fresh, slightly medicinal scent with characteristic woody, camphoraceous notes.
Blends With: Cinnamon Bark, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Rosewood, Rosemary and Thyme.
Product Abstract: The Tea Tree is a small tree or shrub with needle-like leaves. It is also domestically referred to as Ti-Tree. It can grow up to 7 meters (20 feet) in height and thrives in marshy areas, though it is now cultivated in plantations. The aboriginal people of Australia have long used Tea tree Oil. Historically, the leaves were used as a substitute for tea, which is how it got its name. In World War II, the producers and the cutters of Tea Tree were exempt from military service until enough essential oil had been accumulated to accommodate the military's needs. Tea Tree is very robust and is ready for cutting only two years after its previous harvest. As Essential Oils have become more accepted by the public, the use of Tea Tree Oil has increased significantly. This is readily seen in the commercial products now using Tea Tree, although this grade is best used for therapeutic applications. This is one of the very few Essential Oils that can be applied to the skin 'neat', or without dilution, at a maximum rate of 3 drops.
Cautions: Dilute before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.